- Summer Rising will be available throughout the City to every New York City student.
- All programs will be run by local school leaders and trusted community-based organizations.
- Summer Rising programs are full day and in-person experiences
- All programs will create a bridge back to school in the fall and give parents peace of mind as they return to work.
- The environment will be safe and supportive. Staff members are prepared to respond to children’s social and emotional needs.
- Summer programs will offer academic support, arts, recreation, and social-emotional support.
- There will be local field trips to parks, pools, and other enriching outdoor venues that are educational and in accordance with State health and safety guidelines.
- Breakfast, lunch, and a snack will be served to each student.
Summer Rising Calendar
- Grades K–5
- July 6 to August 20 (except July 20)
- 8 a.m.–6 p.m